Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jack & Jill Shortalls

Recently I volunteered as a tester for Amy over at Naptime Crafters. She has a wonderful shop called the Peekaboo Pattern Shop where she sells patterns to make cute outfits and accessories for your baby/toddler/child. She also has a facebook page, through which she asks for testers for her patterns before they go into the shop (a great way to work out the bugs!).

Because she has a daughter, she doesn't do a ton of patterns for boys, so when the Jack & Jill Shortall pattern came up for testing, I jumped all over it! After all, I'm always game to make things for my son, and when I can get the pattern for free, I'll take it! I consider myself to be a good enough sewer that any "problem areas" are usually things I can fix. Granted, I don't make clothing a whole lot, but the only way to get better is to try!!!

So, here are the pictures of my completed shortalls...if you like what you see, check out the Peekaboo Pattern Shop for more great patterns!





post signature

No comments: