Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coming Soon: October 2011 Edition

I've been slacking lately. OK, not really, but I've grossly miscalculated the supplies I will need for one craft, and had to special order fabric for another. So, here's what's coming soon:




Tomorrow, 10/12/2011: Tag Blanket tutorial.













Next Wednesday, 10/19/2011: Ribbons and Spiders Halloween Wreath. It will look something like this (but with my own special type of flare):








And (hopefully) on Wednesday, 10/26/2011, a fall-themed table runner. I don't have a picture, because I'm going to be making this one all on my own, and I still have to get some additional fabric and embellishments.

I still have to figure out what I want to do for November. I cannot guarantee that in November there will be all tutorials...sometimes I like to just show off what I've done! And other times I have spent so much time on a crochet pattern that I want to sell it rather than offer it for free...sorry!

See you all tomorrow!
post signature

No comments: