Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hanging Makeup Bag Tutorial (tutorial in link)

It's done! It's done! Although this was tough for me (mainly because of the fabrics, sorry sis), that just means that I'm even prouder of it than most of my projects. Something that challenges you always gives you such a strong sense of accomplishment when it's done!

If you are interested in making this bag, Please read the entire introduction. I'm very proud of this, and extremely proud that I created it and the tutorial. I don't care if you make and sell them, as long as you give me credit for the pattern, but please, please, please don't claim the pattern and tutorial as your own. I worked hard on it, and I would be very upset to find it somewhere else listed as created by another person.

With that being said CLICK HERE for the tutorial, complete with the one pattern piece you will need to complete the bag. If you have any questions, message me and I'll do my best to help. Thanks!

It's huge, 50" long plus the extra mesh bag...holds a LOT of stuff!
When closed it almost looks like a binder cover...14"wide and about 12" long.
Does anyone have tips about working with unfamiliar fabrics? I had difficulty with suede...and I'm sure it won't be the last fabric that I am challenged by!


post signature

No comments: