Monday, September 5, 2011

Zig Zag Baby Blanket

This is such a cute blanket when finished! It's the first one I've made that has 3 skeins of yarn going at the same time, continuously. It's not as difficult as I thought it would be, but definitely not super fun either!

Were I to make it again, I would try to add some nicer edging. I feel like the straight edges look unfinished...and I'd want to spruce it up a bit. But, overall, I'm very proud of how it turned out, especially since there were times that I felt my yarn looked like this:

Now that I've made it (and know that I can do it) I am selling it over at Etsy. It's $30.00 plus shipping.




post signature

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I had a baby blanket like that when I was a baby. It was my favorite. Where did you get the pattern?
Rachel
adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

Stephanie.Maher said...

I use ravelry.com for a lot of my patterns. It's a great resource for knitting/crochet.